Its that time of year again when we are starting to think of Christmas presents. What better time is there to update your family / childrens photographs and get some christmas presents/cards at the same time!
Im super excited to now be opening up my calender for bookings for Christmas sessions. these can be booked here
WHAT TO WEAR
I highly recommend taking the time to plan your outfits for your Christmas mini photoshoots, this will get the best out of your images and give you something to treasure for years to come.
I would recommend you stick to a pop of traditional Christmas red in your outfits. Choose 1 item of clothing that is predominantly red such as a jumper, skirt, shirt and the rest of your clothing keep plain and neutral in either denim, beiges, navy etc.
Stay away from dressing your children head to toe in red, less is more, keep it simple
If more than 1 child is being photographed, try to vary where the red item is. Ie, if one child has a red jumper the other could wear a red skirt and navy/beige top.
Little touches of colours could be used by adding hairbands, hats and scarfs etc.
The aim is for your family to look coordinated but not matching. Layering your clothing is also a great way to add interest and we can add/remove clothing for different looks.
Accents of colour in hairbands, jewellery and scarfs would look great
Please avoid black, large logos or text, and big bold stripy patterns.
Ive put together a little pinterest board from this seasons high street shops, catering for all budgets. This can be found here
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our mini sessions will take around 20 minutes - Please do not be late, if you are early, please wait in the car and i will come out to get you when the session before has finished
- The session will revolve around the children so please ensure they are well rested and fed and have a drink available.
- Please don't coach your children to smile, i am not after their cheesy false grins, i like natural smiles and giggles and have learnt how to get the best out of them
- For sessions with babies or young children please bring wet wipes, nappies, and a change of clothes
- Children's favourite Christmas toys ie, trains, aeroplanes, plush toys etc can be included.
- There are 2 set ups this year, an outdoor scene and an indoor scene.
- Studio address is Homestead Farm, ( also Purrfect Place Cattery) Lowdilow Lane, Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham, GL51 9TH
- Please do not take phone photos in the studio
I will remain a safe distance at all times, unfortunatly that means i will not be able to shake your hand or tickle little toes, i might ask you to straighten out a tshirt or untuck a sock for me.
Please cancel your session if any member of your family are feeling unwell and i will do the same. I will be washing and sanitising my hands before every session and would ask you to do the same.
Please if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask
I cant wait to see you all there, and of course if you have any questions please dont hesitate to get in touch
P.s If you would prefer a traditional non Christmas shoot i am still able to take bookings for Childrens photography, baby photography, newborn photography and family photo sessions during this time!