Its becoming clear we are now in unprecedented times due to the concerns around covid-19.
At the moment its business as usual, and until the goverment tell us all otherwise i will continue to work, however safety is my my priority at all times, including the flu season and during this epidemic. Because i work closely with vunerable clients, including newborns, small children, pregnant women and elderly guests at weddings, I would like you to know that i am not taking the current outbreak of the coronavirus lightly. Im sure you have concerns about remaining safe and healthy at this time, too.
For all my beautiful 2020 bride and grooms i realise this is a worrying and upsetting time for you all. Please let me reassure you that if your date needs to be moved, i will do my best to accomodate your new date subject to availability.
I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the current steps im taking to ensure the photography studio remains safe and clean for your photo session. I will be updating this as required and will be following the WHO and CDC's guidelines closely.
- Deep cleaning after every session and prior to new clients arriving
- Asking clients to reschedule if they feel unwell or have a temperature above 37.8
- Asking clients to leave immediatly if they present with a cough or fever or any other symptoms and carrying out a deep clean of the studio enviroment
- Minimizing prop use.
- Not reusing props until they have had a deep clean and been isolated for 48 hours.
- If i feel unwell, even mildly, i will contact you immediatly to reschedule your session.
- If i have been in contact with anyone who presents a fever, cough or any of the symptons i will inform you before the session.
- Asking all clients entering the studio to inform me if they become unwell within 7 days of their session
If you or your child feels unwell with respiratory or viral symptoms (even mild) or been in contact with anyone who is symptomatic, please call me as soon as possible so we can reschedule another time. If anyone who attends the session, appears to have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of the virus, the session will be halted and you will be asked to leave the session immediatly.
If i ( or anyone in my household) feels unwell or comes into contact with someone exhibiting symptoms, you will be notified immediatly and we can reschedule for a better time. I am commited to protecting my clients at all times. If you have any concerns or would like to chat further about booking a session or attending a photoshoot, please pop me an email at email@example.com